+8C99Y1A6 669253AT1PZ3A6537 FX6JY3DX92I9A39K9
- Microblading is a semi-permanent
tattooing technique used to create the illusion of fuller brows. A small
handheld tool made up of disposable
blade with fine pointed needles is used for the procedure. Small scratches are manually
made with this tool with simultaneous deposition of pigment.
- The needles reach only the superficial layers of the skin
and pigment is deposited in upper layers of the skin only. This makes
microblading a semi-permanent treatment as compared to the traditional cosmetic
- Pigment is implanted under your skin to mimic natural hairs
in your brows.
- The quality of pigment used really matters. SkinPrayag is using pigment by Tina Davies, which is one of the
best available in the market.
Procedure of Microblading
- The whole microblading procedure takes 60 to 90 minutes.
- Brow are is cleaned and numbing cream is applied.
- The handheld tool
creates precise, hair-like strokes that are not very deeply ingrained in the
- The pigment is also deposited with these scratches.
- Touch-up is done at 6 weeks to make sure that the end result
- Microblading usually lasts one to two years depending on
- Results are long lasting. The brow area will naturally fade
as the body will metabolize the pigment slowly
Aftercare of Microblading
- Apply antibacterial ointment for 3-4 days.
- Not to pick any scabs that form from the tiny cuts.
- Avoid sweaty workouts, swimming as this will prevent pigment
retention and can cause infection.
- Try to keep the freshly bladed area dry for a week, if the
scabs come off too early, there can be a pigment loss.
- Itching and redness is common. Apply vaseline.
- Avoid make-up and facials while the brow area is healing
after microblading. You can go back to your normal skin and make-up routine,
once the skin is healed.
- Use sunscreen regularly, it will increase the longevity of
- Avoid using exfoliants.