+T493L1A9 JC9XM3IJ1E53185L4 9S6S93E69LU96B9DR
LASER VAGINAL TIGHTENING
Procedure of laser vaginal tightening
- Laser vaginal tightening is a non invasive procedure that treats vaginal laxity, aims to tighten up a vagina that's become slack or loose from vaginal childbirth and aging.
- The laser energy delivered along vaginal wall heats the tissue without damaging it and stimulating the production of new collagen.
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation enhances vaginal muscle tone, strength , and control.
- Women seek laser vaginal tightening to enhance or improve sexual gratification.
Benefits of laser vaginal tightening
- Co2 fractional laser is used.
- Laser causes a controlled and highly precise photo-thermal effect into the vaginal mucosa, promoting tissue contraction and tightening and returning its natural elasticity to the vaginal canal.
- Procedure is fast and effective uses multiple tiny columns of laser energy to stimulate collagen production and regeneration of normal vaginal tissue.
- Laser vaginal tightening treatment is painless and lasts for 10-15 minutes.
- A laser probe is inserted in the vagina, patient feels a low grade vibration and warmth inside the vaginal canal which is virtually painless for most women.
- In as little as 30 days after treatment, the regeneration of new tissue in the vaginal wall starts to build.
- Most females feel an improvement from the first treatment, however for the full benefit, 3 sessions are advised , each spaced 45-60 days apart.
- Procedure is noninvasive with no down-time.
- Its bloodless, patients recover immediately
- 10-15 minute procedure
- Suitable for almost all women
- Achieves long-lasting improvements