How does Botox for wrinkles work?
- Botox is natural, purified protein.--Botox for wrinkles gives smoother appearance by relaxing the muscles in the area where it is injected.
- Botox for wrinkles smooths out facial lines and wrinkles, such as frown line, forehead lines and crow's feet.
- The optimum effects will be seen with in 7 to 14 days.
- Treatment is reversible- effects last 4 to 6 months. After this time ageing lines and wrinkles start to re-appear.
- Painless, effective and safe.
- Forehead wrinkles- horizontal frown lines on the forehead.
- Glabellar frown lines- vertical lines between eyebrows.
- Gummy smiles.
- Puckered or dimpled chin.
- Eye brow lifting/ shaping.
- Bunny lines or nose- horizontal wrinkle which forms across the ridge of the nose.
- Excessive sweating/ Hyperhydrosis.
Botox mesotherapy/ Mesobotox
- Mesobotox involves multiple injections in the superficial layer of skin of face and not in the muscle.
- Small doses of Botox are used (1:5 to 1:10 dilution of the normal Botox used to smoothen fine wrinkles).
- Mesobotox improves the sheen of face with smoother skin, tighter pores.
- Effect of treatment lasts for 2 to 3 months.
- Preserves the natural appearance of the face.
- Effective facial rejuvenation therapy.