Dermaroller is used for
What is Dermaroller for acne scars?
- It is a micro-needling device which puntures the dermis with small and precise needles mounted on the roller.
- Dermaroller for acne scars creates thousands of tiny punture wounds to the skin.
- Dermaroller induces release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Any topical agent used with dermaroller reaches the areas it is intended for.--Higher absorption of anti-ageing topicals like AHA, Vitamin A and C serum.
- Enhances results when combined with Hair fall treatment topical lotions.
- Healing is rapid.
- Minimal discomfort.