What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is non-surgical treatment
It employs multiple injections ( medicines, plant extracts,vitamins and minerals),highly specific to the condition being treated, into middle layer of skin.
- Double Chin
- Eye bags
Mesotherapy injections target fat cells.
cellulite results from combination of fatty tissue and fluid retention.
Can reduce cellulite of buttocks and legs.
- Body contouring/sculpting
- Dull skin, lax Skin, rough texture, pores
In pigmentation like melasma, freckles, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, lightening agents like glutathione and vitamin C are directly injected into concerned area.
- Anti ageing-face/neck rejuvenation
- Hair loss
- Vitamins, DHT blockers and minerals are injected into the scalp.
- It revives damaged hair.
- Helps in hair fall due to diseases, stress, nutritional disorders.
- Sessions- once a week for first month, one session per ten days for second month and then once a month. 10-20 sessions are required.
ADVANTAGES/BEFEFITS OF MESOTHERAPY
- Local treatment
- Intervals between sessions is longer
- Cost effective