Laser hair removal cost
is very affordable cost at The Skin, Delhi.
The laser hair removal cost in India varies widely, depends on-
- Size of the area being treated
- Time required for the treatment
- Number of treatments required
- Whether a doctor or a therapist is doing the treatment, a factor which is most commonly ignored by the patients
- The part of the country where you are having the treatment
Laser Hair Removal Cost
We advise the patients to take a detailed consultation, to know the results and laser hair removal cost in their particular case.
Keep in mind that a cheap price shouldn't necessarily dictate your choice of clinic. Although number of spas and salons are offering low laser hair removal cost, but safety and results should be your main concern. Make sure that a certified dermatologist is doing your treatment.
Patient can also take a patch test, in case of apprehension regarding any discomfort during the treatment.
Benefits of laser hair removal
- It is the only treatment that reduces the hair growth down the sessions. All other procedures like waxing, tweezing can increase the density and coarseness of the hair.
- Precision. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed. Each pulse of laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time.
- No down-time. there are no immediate or long-term side-effects.