SkinPrayag - The Skin & Hair Clinic, Delhi is proud to introduce the new Hydrafacial face treatment.
- Its organic and all-natural.
- It is newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing.
- It combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and oxygenation of skin.
- Hydrafacial improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles,congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyper-pigmentation or brown spots.
- The aim of treatment is to plump and hydrate the skin.
Procedure of Hydrafacial
- It utilizes jet technology for infusing oxygen and saline into the skin cells.
- There is a nozzle, which shoots pure oxygen and saline.
- Procedure take 15-20 minutes.
- There is no down-time and any resulting redness after the treatment is short-lived.
- Series of sessions are recommended every 15-20 days.
- The strong jet stream opens up micro channels to facilitate the trans-dermal delivery of nutrient supplements for skin.
- Different whitening cocktails, anti-ageing collagen boosters and anti-acne serums can be infused.
Benefits of Hydrafacial Treatment
- Post procedure the skin looks rejuvenated, hydrated and glowing.
- Gives deep exfoliation removing dead cells from the skin'stop layer.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- The face treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating.
- It is a lunch-time procedure with no discomfort or downtime.
- It is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin and dry or oily skin.
- It can be safely combined with other face treatments like microdermabrasion, facelift etc.