Bikini Laser Hair Reduction
- Bikini laser hair reduction makes you feel confident by removing unwanted hair.
- It gets you rid of irritating stubble and troublesome razor and wax burns.
- In Laser hair reduction, hair follicles are destroyed by principle of selective photo-thermolysis.
- That means laser cause localized damage to hair follicles by getting absorbed selectively in basal stem cells of hair follicle and not heating or harming rest of the skin.
- So in sensitive parts like bikini area it's safe and doesn't damage the skin surrounding the hair follicles.
- With repeated laser sessions ingrown hair decrease considerably leaving the skin smooth and soft.
- Procedure is done under doctor's supervision after giving topical anesthesia.
- Multiple sessions are required for long term results.
- The number of sessions required depends on skin color, coarseness of hair .
- Maintenance sessions are a must.
- Most importantly its permanent hair reduction and not permanent hair removal as wrongly claimed.
There are many styles of bikini laser -
- Targets the hair outside your bikini area.
- This style is good if you want to clean up the edges while staying with natural side.
- Targets the extended areas inside your panty line .
- Ideal to go with modern lingerie.
- Involves laser hair removal of almost whole pubic area leaving a vertical rectangle in middle .
- Term 'brazilian' comes from barely covering bikini bottoms sported by girls at beaches in Brazil.
- No hair left in pubic area. Gives a completely clean look .
Benefits of Bikini Laser