Facial Hair Removal Commonly used methods for facial hair removal are
All these facial hair removal methods lead to
- Tweezing- pulling the hair out with tweezers. It's painful, can leave marks.
- Epilator- removes many hair at once, fast.
- Painful Bleaching - can harm sensitive skin.
- Chemical depilatory creams- hair removal creams can cause burns if used incorrectly, effect is short-lasting. Unpleasant odor , potential irritation. Cannot be used in sensitive skin.
- Waxing- painful, cause pigmentation, increases coarseness of hair with time, can cause ingrown hair.
Benefits of laser hair removal for facial hair
- Pigmentation, skin darkening
- Increase in coarseness of hair
- Ingrown hair
- Painful bumps over skin
- Skin irritation
- Permanent reduction of hair
- No side-effects on the skin
Laser hair removal for face is done using Diode laser at The Skin, Rohini, Delhi. The laser treatment is done by Dr Kapil Jain and Dr Anu Jain