Botox in Delhi is done at The Skin, Rohini at a very affordable cost.
BOTOX IN DELHI
- Botox is a brand name of a toxin produced by a bacterium.
- There are also other brand names, such as Neuronox and BTXA.
- Dermatologists have been using Botox for years to treat facial wrinkles.
- Botox blocks signals from nerves to small muscles. The injected muscles cannot contract, that makes the wrinkles relax and soften.
- Botox can be done in few minutes and doesn't require anesthesia. Botox is injected with a fine needle.
- Botox takes 3 to 7 days for showing full effect.
- The effect of Botox lasts for 4 to 6 months. As the muscle action gradually returns, the lines and wrinkles begin to reappear and need to be treated again.
- Botox is also used for severe underarm sweating.